Managed IT Services
Sales to Installation to IT Services – DSI covers it all
From initial build out or system upgrade, to ongoing managed IT services, we have the know how to set you up, and keep you going.
DSI knows software as well as hardware…
After the structured cable and infrastructure is installed, we can load your hardware and bring up your network’s software with expert installation and configuration. If desired, we can create reliable automated backup systems for all of your stored data, as well as continually monitor your system for virus or spyware intrusions.
…And how to keep you up and running
For a small to mid-sized organization, after the initial setup and commissioning of the computer network system is complete, it is usually not cost effective to staff a full time administrator. We can give you on-call support – providing off-site and on-site diagnostics and repair of your software and hardware systems – at a very reasonable rate.
Telecommuting – in the office while at home
It is easier than ever to work from home with a company extension phone and home desktop or laptop computer. You can make and receive phone calls and access all your normal computer data, as though you were in the office. Ask us how.
Here is a list of our experts’ computer networking, operating system, and equipment certifications
- VMware Server virtualization, implementation and administration
- Microsoft MCP Certified, MSBS – Small Business Specialist
- CompTIA Network+ Certified Windows
- NT/2000/2003/2008/2012 Server, including MS Small Business Server.
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Synology DSM implementation and administration
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, workstation support
- SCO Unix implementation, security, and support
- Novel networks V. 2.x – 6.1 installation, configuration, and support
- Linux implementation, security, and support
- IBM AIX implementation, security, and support
- Cisco router configuration
- TCP/IP in LAN/WAN environments with SNMP, VLAN, VPN, VoIP and QoS implementation
- Microsoft Visual Basic and Quick Basic custom programming
- Microsoft Access and DataEase International database design
- Microsoft SQL database design and programming
- Business Basic (BBX, Pro/5, BBj) programming
- Wireless network design and configuration
- Microsoft Office user training and support
- WinTel PC troubleshooting, repair, and upgrading services